Modified matches – 17 rounds over term 4 and term 1
(Recommended for kids aged 7-10)
The Master Blasters program is designed for parents and carers to get involved and spend some quality time with their child learning some simple cricket skills. Your involvement in the program has a huge impact on your child’s enjoyment, skill progression and achievement.
It is essential that Master Blaster players have basic cricket skills and can bowl a ball straight-arm over 14m. If your child is aged 7-10 but needs some training on the basics, please consider our eight week Junior Blast program.
– Recommended for kids aged 7-10
– Playing shirt included in price of registration
– Half hour of training with our coaches followed by up to 90 minutes of match action each session
– For kids with basic cricket skills who can bowl with a straight arm over 14 metres
– Every player gets a chance to bat, bowl and field
– Make new friends or organise a group to play together
– All equipment supplied, parents and carers join in the fun!